Job title: Class Teachers (Foundation Stage, Key Stage 1 or 2)
School name: Harlesden Primary School
Salary: Main scale/Upper Pay Spine (Suitable for ECTs)
Contract type: Permanent
Hours: Full Time
Start date: September 2023
Harlesden Primary School is seeking to appoint highly motivated, enthusiastic and creative individuals to join our team.
At Harlesden Primary School, we have wonderful children, parents and colleagues, who are all committed to raising standards. We serve a community rich in cultural, ethnic, religious, social and linguistic diversity. We are committed to staff personal and career development. Our school makes safeguarding a high priority so all appointments are subject to satisfactory references and safeguarding checks.
Details of the job:
We need outstanding class teachers who:
- Are passionate, dynamic, talented and highly effective
- Consistently good or outstanding, ensuring all pupils make good or better progress
- Have extremely high expectations for every child, in terms of behaviour and learning
- Have a positive mindframe and builds excellent relationships with children and colleagues
We can offer you:
- Wonderful, friendly children, parents and colleagues
- The opportunity to work at a Good school (Ofsted June 2022)
- Outstanding CPD opportunities
- An excellent induction programme
- Leadership support and professional development opportunities
- A supportive and welcoming atmosphere
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. Please contact the school to arrange a visit.
How to apply:
Send completed application forms to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 8.30am Wednesday 17th May 2023
Interview date: Week beginning 22nd May 2023
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
We are an equal opportunities employer.
Please see the links below for further job opportunities at Harlesden.